As you can see this Corvette was brought to us after it had seen a few better days. After a long time in storage down south it was brought back to life with some minor updates. A fairly low mile vehicle to start with other then a tune up it really didn’t need much in the drivetrain. It received some fresh fluids and a double check over the system to make sure it was ready to go back on the road.
A few updated features for it:
- ZR1 Front and rear fiberglass newer model bumpers
- LED lighting inside and out
- HID Headlights
- Full black leather interior
- Upgraded Brakes & Stage 1 Suspension Upgrade
- Newer ZR1 chrome wheels and tires
Special thanks to Resurrection Rides in Coon Rapids Iowa for allowing us to be a part of this build!