Since 2002 we have been working on and off on our very own 1975 Monte Carlo.
Originally rusted out pretty bad sporting its original 350 with a 2bbl carb and just under 80,000 original miles when we bought it. Things sure have changed since then.
Sporting a new paint job in 2003 it has seen many miles, countless car shows & awards. We are always tinkering with it and making things bigger and better. Just for your information it still holds its paint job from 2003!
South Dakota pictures were taken in 2015 on our first long haul road trip. 2500 miles driven round trip with many great memories.
- Shaved Exterior center moldings
- Dark Garnet Metallic Exterior paint
- Cragar SS wheels & BF Goodrich Radial TAs
- Two Tone Interior Seats
- Upgraded Buckets & Floor shift
- Factory Style Tilt Steering
- Engine Swap 1968 Oldsmobile 455 (you read that right)
- Full 100% Custom Trunk Interior Including Subwoofers, Capacitor & Functional Fire Extinguisher
- Sport Mirrors with Dual Remote Feature
- Upgraded Gauges Including Tach